16-03 - 20-03 2015
IWCE is the pre-eminent convergent communications systems event for the working world.
19-05 - 21-05 2015
Critical Communications World 2015
The meeting place for the international Critical Communications Industry incorporating the TETRA World Congress. The 2015 event will take place in Barcelona, Spain.
03-06 - 04-06 2015
Comms Connect Sydney
Sydney will again see a satellite event take place with world-class suppliers offering the very latest technologies, giving you access to a range of solutions you won’t see again until Comms Connect Melbourne later in the year.
01-12 - 03-12 2015
Comms Connect Melbourne
With almost 100 exhibitors and dozens of speakers taking part in workshops, panel sessions, keynotes and general industry seminars, Melbourne’s convention and exhibition centre is the place to be.
Sepura DMR Tier III
With over one million digital radios shipped globally, Sepura is a market leader in critical communications in over 30 countries.» Read more
Teldio Products Overview
Teldio is a two-way radio applications provider delivering solutions targeted at improving worker efficiency, employee safety & cost reduction for enterprise customers.
» Watch video
Now available online!
- Online news magazine
- LTE | TETRA | DMR | P25
- Mobile Critical Comms
- Weekly Updates
- For IPad & IPhone
Kolibri SystemsFor Dispatch and Tracking solutions
AeroflexTest and Measurement Instrumentation
AntennensystemeDriving antenna technology forwards!
TAITTotal devotion to our customers’ causes
OmnitronicsVoIP and Radio Communications
- 21-01-2015Safe radios for fuel industry workers
- 15-01-2015Land Mobile Radio (LMR) Systems (TETRA, Project 25, dPMR, DMR, and TETRAPOL) Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2014 - 2020
- 15-01-2015PMR/LMR accessory manufacturer OTTO acquires a minority stake in MULTIVOICE
- 14-01-2015At NRF 2015, Retailer Communications Take Center Stage
- 13-01-2015Mission critical - the value of LMR spectrum
- 13-01-2015DMR Equipment manufacturer Sepura Plc Given “Buy” Rating at Liberum Capital
- 13-01-2015Critical Communications in the Field
- 13-01-2015Global Land Mobile Radio (LMR) Systems Market Expected to Reach USD 30.06 Billion in 2020
- 10-01-2015Truck rolls, total cost of ownership, how digital radio changes the game for utilities
- 09-01-2015Genesis welcomes Chris McCarty to strengthen its customer support team
Mission Critical Comms news
- 22-01-2015Kapsch awarded GSM-R project in the Czech Republic
- 22-01-2015Otsego County, NY, chooses Tait Communications
- 22-01-2015Atlas rocket blasts off from Florida with military communications satellite
- 21-01-2015South Tyrolean Tetra network for civil protection organisations to be expanded
- 21-01-2015Aéroports De Montréal Boosts Security and Operational Efficiency With FiberinMotion Networking
- 21-01-2015Sepura delivers DMR communications to Cambridge United Football Club
- 21-01-2015Simoco's the star in world premier of British film 'Norfolk'
- 21-01-2015The success of Dubai Tram (formerly, Al Sufouh Tram Project), UAE.
- 21-01-2015Need for Quick Response Time Will Lead to Growth in the Global Homeland Security Market by 2019
- 21-01-2015Boeing Receives Orders for 336 More Military Rescue Radios, System Upgrades
Regional Service Manager
The TEMA Service Manager (TSM) will oversee all Service-related activities at TEMA. Assigned activities may be in the Pursuit, Sales, Solution Delivery, or Operating life-cycle stage.Read more...
TAIT Channel Sales Manager
The Channel Sales Manager role is responsible for sales revenue and customer satisfaction with TAIT Solution PartnersRead more...
Two way radio company, Eemits Communications Ltd are looking for an Operations Manager based in Cleveland, UKRead more...
Business Development manager - Utilities
Due to an increasing demand for our open standard system solutions, we have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager focusing on the Utility vertical market in the US and Canada.Read more...